Wednesday 20 May 2015

Bruce Jenner says he may be transforming into a woman, but he's not removing his eggplant..for now!

Bruce Jenner says he may be transforming into a woman, but he's not removing his eggplant..for now!


During yesterday's Keeping Up With the Kardashians: About Bruce special, Kim K asked her step dad if he was planning to undergo gender reassignment surgery
'So, like you don't have a surgery to remove your genitals and then that means you're the woman?' Kim asked.
'Remove...oh, the little thing down there? That's kind of the last thing you do. You can do an awful lot down there (before that). As of right now, no, I haven't scheduled an appointment.' Bruce said.
Bruce admitted having a nose job, laryngeal shave, and cosmetic procedures on his upper lip and forehead but said he hasn't fully decided on breast augmentation but promised his daughters that Bruce the man will be gone in five to six months and his new female identity will replace him.

When Kourtney asked him if he was going to date men or women, the 6 '2' former athlete said he had no present plans.
'I am not planning on dating or doing any of that. I don’t know what I would do. I have not been there yet,' he shrugged.  
Then Kim asked him if having sex with his ex-wife Kris Jenner 'grossed him out.'
'No, I am totally heterosexual,' Bruce said. 'As a guy I was always attracted to women, yeah. I think it will be very different. I am not doing this for that reason, not at all. Who knows?'

No comments:

Post a Comment