Nkiru Sylvanus Denies Using Skin Bleaching Cream, Says Getting Tattoos A Sin Against God



May 16, 2015 – Nkiru Sylvanus Denies Using Skin Bleaching Cream, Says Getting Tattoos A Sin Against God
Check out what Nollywood actress Nkiru Sylvanus said in a recent interview with PUNCHNG in response to a skin-bleaching story that went viral few months ago.
nkiru sylvanus bleaching skin
“When you are fair, you have to go extra mile to take care of your skin because if you don’t take care of your skin, you would look dull and dirty. A fair skin needs a lot to make it stay beautiful. It is not like that for a dark complexioned person. You wouldn’t really need to do much for your skin to glow. The sun in Nigeria is so much and you can tan easily. So if you don’t use the appropriate body cream, your skin would turn brown and you would get sunburns. For me, all I do is to use the appropriate body cream. I don’t think I would want to bleach for anything in the world. It is not only because bleaching is bad; it is harmful to the body. I use good cream and I try as much as possible to avoid being under the sun.
On Why She Hates Tattoos, Nkiru Sylvanus said;
“I can never go there. I love my skin so much and I wouldn’t want any artificial thing on it. Most importantly, I see that as against the will of God. I respect God and since He said I shouldn’t do such, I willnot do it. Then again, I don’t like the sight of it on people. I just don’t like the drawings on people’s bodies.”