Wednesday 3 June 2015

Check Out Charly Boy's Newly Released Photos

Check Out Charly Boy's Newly Released Photos

Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa, popularly known as Charly Boy is back with more photos and this time, he is a warrior.

Charly Boy, who is known for being controversial, shared the photos this morning on his Instagram page with no caption.
The 63-year-old music veteran had some days back shared amazing photos of him and his wife Diane.
Charly boy, also called Area father, has been married to his wife for 37-years. Sharing their love story, he said: “I got hooked to a woman I never saw coming and a woman I will never let go. When I met my wife, she was not even a girlfriend or a lover. I liked her physically, because she had and still have curves that men would die for, but she was never my idea of a wife.”
It appears the Area father likes to court controversy and challenge society. In March, he took his bold stance to another level when he posted on his Facebook, saying he is Lucifer. He also shared some photos.
About three weeks ago, he wrote an open letter to the newly elected president, Muhammadu Buhari, stressing the high level of expectations inflicted on the future leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment